Re: Is there an easy way to insert tables into zim?

Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
I could try to roll my own table generator tool for this kind of use
and bind it into zim with a plugin (that is actually my preferred
solution as wiki syntax tables tend to fill a lot of editor space
without adding information) But I wanted to throw in a question here
in case somebody else have done something similar.

A quick hack would be to write a small script that translates your preferred syntax to specify the table into latex and then re-use most of the equation editor plugin to generate a png image from it.

-- Jaap