Re: Which what graphics capabilities does the notebook widget have?

Svenn Are Bjerkem wrote:
just a quick question which widget is implementig the editing area in
the zim notebook in the perl and the python version. I was trying to
look for a possibility to use vector format graphics instead of png as
some tools export very bad png. When I know what widgets are used, I
can search for more info on the net.

The editor widget is a customizes gtktextview, the images are loaded as pixbuf objects and support a range of image formats. Support for SVG depends on compile time options and available libraries, but will usually be enabled (at least in common linux distros gtk is shipped with SVG support).

-- Jaap