Re: How to correctly set the language

Dne Út 16. června 2009 16:46:35 Jaap Karssenberg napsal(a):

> It should work like that  - just tested here with nl_NL and is working.

Hmm.. works for me on a laptop but it doesn't on my desktop PC. On both systems there's an ugly
segfault when I try to switch off the spell check button:

zim[14258]: segfault at b68c1c00 ip b7af3b95 sp bfb896f0 error 4 in
libglib-2.0.so.0.2000.1[b7ab9000+c1000]

I'm running Mandriva Linux 2009.1 and Xfce on both machines.

> Did you try running from a terminal with -V to check for any errors?
> When you are at it please also check if you are indeed running profile
> "default".

No errors:

desktop PC: no spell check
notebook: spellcheck works ok

More info (zim -V) in the attached file - but there are no errors.

> Also you want to make real sure all instances are closed when changing
> the config manually (^Q, not ^W) else it will not show up either.

Yes, I did. Maybe I'm missing some package - gtkspell uses i.e. aspell-cs?

I have one local software repository and both machines are updated from the same place. They have
the same software, the same Mandriva Linux... I use Zim 0.28 from zim-wiki.org, not from Mandriva's
repo.

Thanks for ideas

--

Vlastimil Ott
www.e-ott.info

desktop:

$ killall zim
zim: no process killed
$ software/Zim/bin/zim -V
# No daemon listening .. let's start one
# locale: cs_CZ.UTF-8
# This is zim 0.28
# Gtk2 version is 1.220
#   compiled against gtk+ 2.16.0
#   linked   against gtk+ 2.16.1
# Notebook path = /home/plastique/projekty/poznamky/
#          page =
# Store does not use version control
# Adding store of type 'Files' at ':'
# History file: /home/plastique/projekty/poznamky/.zim/history.cache (max 15)
# Profile: default
# Reading config from: /home/plastique/.config/zim/default.conf
# Notebook: Všechny poznámky
# Home: :Poznámky
# StatusIcon not embedded - no system tray ?
# Start scanning tree
# Done scanning tree

notebook:
$ zim/bin/zim -V
# No daemon listening .. let's start one
# locale: cs_CZ.UTF-8
# This is zim 0.28
# Gtk2 version is 1.220
#   compiled against gtk+ 2.16.0
#   linked   against gtk+ 2.16.1
# Notebook path = /home/plastique/Notes/
#          page =
[plastique@localhost ~]$ # Store does not use version control
# Adding store of type 'Files' at ':'
# History file: /home/plastique/Notes/.zim/history.cache (max 15)
# Profile: default
# Reading config from: /home/plastique/.config/zim/default.conf
# Notebook: Notes
# Home: :Home
# StatusIcon not embedded - no system tray ?