Re: Let's ride the anti-tomboy wave!

Does Zim and Tomboy compete is any meaningful way ??  Little yellow sticky
notes (small and with a short time duration) and a notebook / journal
(longer in both time and length) might be seen to fill different needs on a
desktop.

I use both, and find a place for both.  It would be kinda nice to put a
little yellow
Tomboy sticky note in my Zim journal sometimes ... although copy/paste will
do the trick.

enjoy

--matt