Re: Pyzim beta1 release

2009/11/12 Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx>:

> What is in this release:
> * Wrapped lines in bullet lists are indented properly
> * Moving a page also moves sub-pages and attachments
> * Deleting a page also deletes sub-pages and attachements

I haven't tried the python version much, but this action may be a bit
too eager. My gut feeling tells me that a lot of information may
unintensionally get lost by doing this. I hope the attachments are
only those who are local to the page, i.e. stored in the same
sub-directory as the page and not also attachments that are located
elsewhere, like in Document root or even outside of zim?

> * After deleting a page the user is moved away from that page
> * Added a web-based interface to read zim notebooks

Does this open for the possibility to have one central zim repository
and zim clients on remote machines?

> * Distinguishing between "move page" and "rename page"

In the perl version, I note that the file containing the page change
name, but the header inside the page does not change name. This must
be done manually.

--
Svenn