Re: Pyzim beta1 release

I have to agree - I don't think that deleting sub-pages and attachments is
going to be the users desired behavior.  This is likely to lead to a lot of
frustration.  I can even foresee some backlash from this "feature".  At a
minimum I would recommend prompting the user to make absolutely certain they
are aware that all sub-pages and images are going to be deleted.

IMO - a better idea would be to delete the current page, and move all the
sub-pages and images into an "orphan" namespace.