Re: Separated window

Jaap,

Yeah - nice when the window manager actually supports tabs, isn't it?
pekwm, ion, fluxbox, and others have had this capability for years...
Apparently compiz has it too (not certain when it was added, I couldn't find
it when I played around with compiz).  Nice that KDE is catching up. ;)

But, IMO, it is still important to Zim...it doesn't seem that enough users
have caught on to the idea that tabbing / grouping is better supported in
the WM than it is in the application...  Unfortunately, end users are still
very application-centric.  (And by application I mean, Firefox, Zim, etc.
Not the desktop...most users don't see the desktop or WM as an application.)

George