Re: Pyzim 0.42 beta3: lots of notebooks and notes missing.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > 2) I seem to have set a default notebook, and now Zim opens directly
> > to that notebook and I cannot access my other notebooks!
>
> Now that I have a tray icon, this is solved, too.

I do assume that even without the tray icon the "Open other notebook" n the
File menu still work - right ?

However, it seems that the pathbar option must be set for each
> notebook individually. Is this right?

Yep, UI state is per notebook at this moment. Some settings should probably
be generic, but didn't flesh out yet which should go where.

Btw. do not expect all settings to be carried over when upgrading from the
perl version to the python version. Since it is a one time upgrade it is low
on my priority list and I simply lack time to do that kind of compatibility
work.