Re: Where to send donations?

Hi Jerome,

So far I have no use for donations, so I decided not to accept any
offers so far. Only cost I make for zim is the hosting, and that is a
minimal fee. I'm hesitant to take donations without a clear purpose
for them.

I have been pondering to use donations to set up bounties for new
features. But I know no good examples of other project having much
success with that. So not sure if that can work.

Suggestions are welcome.