Re: Zim 0.42 released -- where is the Windows installer?

Brendan,

I spent some time to make Zim work after py2exe compilation.
A couple of errors I had:
 - need to specify all zim modules in options/packages parameter (like
"zim.fs", "zim.stores.files", "zim.formats.wiki", ...).
 - All pages of notebook look empty and log contains:

ERROR: Got an exception while indexing "<IndexPath: >":
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "zim\index.pyo", line 417, in _do_update
  File "zim\index.pyo", line 578, in _update_pagelist
  File "zim\notebook.pyo", line 1019, in get_pagelist_indexkey
  File "zim\stores\files.pyo", line 135, in get_pagelist_indexkey
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'exists'

Do you have any idea how to avoid this errors? Did you work in the same
direction?

Thanks,
Eugene