Re: Zim 0.42 released -- where is the Windows installer?

Japp,

With regards to the Mac install for pyzim, I haven't worked with pyzim at
all since the early releases.
I'll also need to review my notes and see if the install goes well for the
latest release.
Depending on my free time, I may not be able to get to it until 0.43 comes
out anyway.
I'll send out a note with a status some time in the coming week or two.

Thanks,
Jeff