Re: Task list plugin making changes unsavable

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:35 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In experimenting with the Task List plugin, I often get this message:
> """
> File changed on disk: /home/dotancohen/.zim/איפה דברים/אחר.txt
>
> Unspecified error...
>
> To continue you can save a copy of this page or discard
> any changes. If you save a copy changes will be also
> discarded, but you can restore the copy later.
> """
>
> It persists until I discard the changes. Zim 0.43, on notebooks that
> have been converted to the new format and have until now never had a
> task list.

Please file a bug report in the tracker and add more details on how to
re-produce this. I use the task list a lot myself and have never seen
this issue.

> The cause _might_ be that when I clicked the More button on the
> Preferences -> Plugins page to read about the plugin, the Zim Manual
> could not be converted to the new format. Clicking the Yes button for
> it to convert just made the windows disappear. Clicking No made it
> readable.

The manual is not in the latest format - this is a glitch in the
packaging for the last version :( But I don't think that is related.