Re: Unhandy Insert link dialog

Dne Čt 21. ledna 2010 21:49:11 Jaap Karssenberg napsal(a):

> Maybe I replied a bit too quickly - I'm sorry.

No problem...

> I think that is a good idea. Seems the number of users really starts
> growing now, so this might be useful.

:-) Yes.

> Ideally I would want all this information to go in the user manual for
> zim, that should be the definite guide. But I can see how having an
> online wiki might lower the bar to add to that.

It's too hard to translate it. I did it 2-3 years ago but never published it. That's why I like Zim
so much - I really read all the text and thought about it (and translated it). But the changes are
too quick - it's not possible for a translator to mantain speed and stay up-to-date. A wiki based
site offers another ways to get information (vidcast i.e.).

--

Vlastimil Ott
www.e-ott.info

Stahujte časopis o softwaru. Zdarma.