Re: Unhandy Insert link dialog

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 6:34 PM, Vlastimil Ott <linux@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dne Čt 21. ledna 2010 18:14:05 Jaap Karssenberg napsal(a):
>
>> Please add these example in the bug tracker. Let's not use the mailing
>> list to discuss bugs.
>
> Ok, sorry - didn't know if this is a bug... :-)

Maybe I replied a bit too quickly - I'm sorry.

> Jaap, I think that these kind of information should be placed on a wiki. Created with Zim by users;
> not (only) you because you have much work with coding. We could collect some tips'n'tricks and write
> documentation (in En & other languages). I want to contribute.
>
> What do you think about it?

I think that is a good idea. Seems the number of users really starts
growing now, so this might be useful.

Ideally I would want all this information to go in the user manual for
zim, that should be the definite guide. But I can see how having an
online wiki might lower the bar to add to that.

Only practical problem is that I will have to figure out if my hosting
allows setting up a wiki. Looks like launchpad does not provide for
this :( They have the "Answers" feature instead, but that doesn't
really work for me. Or is there some other site that allows open
source projects to set up wikis easily - google code maybe?