Re: Hacking: generating the po-files

Tomas,

Please add some more details of what your are trying to do. From your
question it is not clear to me what you are doing and what might be
going wrong.

The warning you show is a warning about a value in a configuration
file, which has nothing to do with translation files.

For adding features you should not worry about translations. Just put
translatable strings between "_(...)" and they will be extracted for
the translation archive automatically once the patch is synchronized.