Hacking: generating the po-files

Hi, I'm trying to implement (as proof of concept, since my python skills
are not up to par atm) a couple of features.

I'm adding strings and this creates problems (since they don't exist in
the po-files) and wonder what command was used to generate the
'original' en_GB.po-file, so that I can create a local copy with all my
new strings.

I've tried using string that already is in the po-file and then it
'works', eg it doesn't throw:

WARNING: Invalid config value for selection: "True" - should be of type
<type 'basestring'>

(Also prepare yourself for more fundamental questions... btw is the wiki
set up yet, this info should probably get into that and also somewhere
into the HACKING notebook)

/tsr

Follow ups