Re: Zim now accepting donations

On 1 February 2010 22:23, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I just updated the website to include a paypal donation button. Zim is
> and will remain completely free, but if you feel inclined to spend
> some money on it, you can now do so here:
> http://zim-wiki.org/donations.html.
>
> Please keep in mind that the time I can spend on zim will remain the
> same. So I can not commit to actually implementing features that get
> donations myself. However if sufficient money comes in I plan to use
> it to set bounties for the features that are nominated the most.

Congratulations, Jaap, and thanks for working on Zim! I just donated.
It's not much, but it's what I can afford and more than comparable
proprietary applications cost.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.