zim-wiki team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Zim 0.45 released !
Just released zim version 0.45. As always both source and (unofficial)
Ubuntu package are available from http://zim-wiki.org/.
This release adds the possibility to add external applications to the
menu as "custom tools" and it adds Latex as an export format. The
responsiveness of the application has been improved by using threading
to allow asynchronous operations and a memory leak in the index was
fixed. Other fixes are that drag and drop now inserts images as image,
backlinks and the index page now work properly for export templates.
Translations were added for Hebrew, Japanese and Turkish.
Special thanks to Johannes for a number of bug fixes and the support
for latex export!
=== 0.45 - Tue 23 Mar 2010 ===
This release adds several new features as well as many bug fixes.
* Added possiblility to add external applications to the menu as "custom tools"
* Added Latex as export format - patch by Johannes Reinhardt
* Improved dependency checks for plugins - patch by Johannes Reinhardt
* Improved application responsiveness by using threading for asynchronous i/o
* Fixed memory leak in the index pane for large notebooks
* Fixed drag-n-drop support for images
* Fixed index, previous and next pages in export templates
* Fixed backlinks in export templates
* Improved fallback for determining mimetype without XDG support
* Added translations for Hebrew, Japanese and Turkish