zim and gnome-do

hello:

the programs most useful to my workflow have been GTG (a GTD application
already discussed on this list as i look through the archives), gnome-do
and tomboy.

having recently found zim while dealing with certain problems i was
having with tomboy it has very quickly become my note taking application
of choice. congratulations on such a useful application!

The plain text format and the ability to edit the notes with any text
editor are really shining features. I can also use a batch renamer to
change the notes names and then rebuild the index. fantastic! (i did
have to write a small python script to then walk through the folders the
notebook contains and update the title to match the file name).

my current problem is with the gnome-do zim integration. I am hoping
that members of this list might know what how to address the problem. i
am using zim and gnome-do form the Debian repositories.

when a try to open a page in zim from gnome-to the debug log reads

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/zim", line 41, in <module>
    zim.main(argv)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/zim/__init__.py", line 306, in main
    gui = proxy.get_notebook(notebook)
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/zim/daemon.py", line 336, in
get_notebook
    assert notebook.startswith('file://')
AssertionError

but my notebook has a name of wiki and the .config/zim/notebook.list
seems to be correct. I thought i would try here first to see if anyone
else has experienced the same problem.

Cheers

Follow ups