Re: cherrytree

Pablo, thanks for the info.

I just tried it, and the table and syntax highlighting features are very good.
I hope Zim can incorporate some of the features.

-Joon

On Tue, 11 May 2010 16:14:11 -0500, Pablo Angulo <pablo.angulo@xxxxxx> wrote:

El 11/05/10 20:54, nomnex escribió:
Hi,
The page says it supports simple text tables.

That works fine.

Have you tried it - how does it compare to Zim?

It has tables and syntax highlighting, but lacks many features in zim.
In general, cherrytree looks smaller. As a first impression, zim feels
much wikier, and it doesn't look like cherrytree can handle as bigs
notebooks as zim. Nicest thing is: both are written in python+gtk and is
also gpl. Hopefully the code can be shared.

Not sure if I am found of the apples though?

Which apples? You mean the cherries?

Regards