Zim 0.47 PRERELEASE build for Windows available

Didn't thought about that. But you are right, the files are still in there.

I believe the problem is fixed as on can change the filenames manually.

A funny thing worth mentioning happened though: I went and manually changed
a broken filename to see if it would show on the tree again. It did, but so
did all others whose names i haven't change.
I wouldn't put much energy on this since it's becoming clear that is a
data-quality issue caused by errors on older builds.

Pedro

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx