Re: latex export - why is usepackage ulem needed?

The ulem package is used to typeset text in underline style underlined.
I missed the fact that the emph style is wrong. I fixed the templates
in this branch:

lp:~johannes-reinhardt/zim/fixes

@Jaap: It noticed that the options structure mechanism does not work for
the LaTeX templates. The options dict that is passed to the dumper is
always empty. I fail to completely understand the code you wrote for
that, perhaps you can take a look.

Thanks for the report

Johannes