Re: newbie here: info request (for import)

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Alessandro Magni <magni@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What worries me about your approach is that it involves changing the Zim
> program itself, so I fear it could result incompatible in the event of a Zim
> upgrade - unless the developers hear our call for help and make it available
> as an option in the program itself.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what the "call for help" is about?
Zim does use a hierarchical structure, so you can already put the zim
pages directly in your directory structure. If you want something
different please start with documenting a use case in the wiki
(http://www.zim-wiki.org/wiki) and explain how and why users would use
this alternative.