Re: Tasklist to show automatically on system start

Peter, sorry no one got back to you in November. Jaap (lead developer) was
away most of the month and no one else (including myself) took an interest
in your question; we'll try to do better in the future.

What you want to do is launch Zim if it's not already running and then send
the "show_task_list" message to the "tasklist" plugin. I don't see any
obvious way to do that; I couldn't do it with the "--plugin" command line
option.

Jaap, is there any way to send commands to Zim via Dbus or something like
that?

Brendan Kidwell