Re: how to get the gnome-do Zim plugin to work

The video doesn't give a canonical source for the Gnome DO plugin, but this
page seems to be it:
http://www.devilx.net/project/gnome-do-plugins/

The source code archive you find there dates back to 2008, which is before
the Jaap rewrote Zim as a Python app instead of Perl. The plugin needs to be
updated for the 0.4x series of Zim. Any takers? Gnome DO looks like it's
based on Mono and C#. (I'm not interested, sorry.)

At a glance, I see that the plugin is reading Zim's config file, and it may
be having trouble parsing it because I think the format has changed a little
since Zim 0.2x.

Brendan Kidwell