Zim 0.50 release planning

All,

Looking at the amount of changes in the development tree it is time to
come with a new release again. There are still some pending patches I
want to merge, so including time fro translators to update the
translations I'm looking at another 2 weeks. This puts the release
data tentatively on Feb 14. This means I will put in the last patches
early next week and then freeze until release except for fixing small
glitches. Any testing and feedback on the current development version
is welcome, please file bug reports on any glitch.

I already uploaded a new translation template, so I would like to
encourage you to already have a look at
https://translations.launchpad.net/zim and update the translation for
your language. There will be some small changes next week, but no big
amount of translatable text.