← Back to team overview

zim-wiki team mailing list archive

Re: Zim 0.50 release planning


On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:44, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All,
> Looking at the amount of changes in the development tree it is time to
> come with a new release again. There are still some pending patches I
> want to merge, so including time fro translators to update the
> translations I'm looking at another 2 weeks. This puts the release
> data tentatively on Feb 14. This means I will put in the last patches
> early next week and then freeze until release except for fixing small
> glitches. Any testing and feedback on the current development version
> is welcome, please file bug reports on any glitch.
> I already uploaded a new translation template, so I would like to
> encourage you to already have a look at
> https://translations.launchpad.net/zim and update the translation for
> your language. There will be some small changes next week, but no big
> amount of translatable text.
> Regards,
> Jaap

Thanks, Jaap, I'll try to get the rest of the Hebrew done.

Dotan Cohen