Re: some questions

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Pascal <pascal.legrand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> is there a way to customize the way that web server give html page
> (css, template )?

Yes, when you start it from the command line you can add an
"--template" option. Just noticed this option is not available in the
GUI, sounds like a reasonable feature request to put in the tracker.

> i've got some problem to use hot keys i've got to hit "ctrl + shift + 1"
> to get title 1 instead of "ctrl +1"

No clue what could cause this. You don't happen to have a localized
keyboard with numbers under shift? (I've seen this on Belgium
keyboards - not sure about French.)

> do you know wich version of zim will be included in debian squeeze

I'm not a debian user, so not sure about this, but just looking at the
debian package index:
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=zim&searchon=names&suite=testing&section=all

So it is up to date with 0.48, not sure if it is frozen yet, or keeps
updating when we release new versions.