zim-wiki team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Zim as a distraction free editor
I try to use Zim as a distraction free editor but stil not satisfied.
There are too many things I have to do:
1. Hit F11
2. Hit F9
3. Searching how to hide menubar (failed)
4. Try to write something... but
- A huge white space on my 24" display. Neverending lines.
- No way to change (invert?) colors
- Tiny font. No way to increase font size
How to change it? I suppose there is a smart solution and I suggest to
design one-key switch to distraction free mode. When I press the hotkey
+ side panel, menubar, toolbar and status bar disappear
+ there'll be some borders, i.e. 20% - 60% - 20% (left - canvas - right)
+ colors change (dark background)
It's an idea, I know about some colors issues and nothing about borders
(Would it be possible to make a magnifier slider? Increase and decrease
font size with Ctrl+ and Ctrl-)
What do you think about it?
Stahujte časopis o softwaru. Zdarma.