about bug #608822

Hi,

I was looking around in the code for this bug. According to the
children, "Child" is not sensitive". I have the 0.50 version of zim
and the last release from bzr, but can't seem to reproduce this part
of the bug anywhere: the "Go to child" menu voice is deactived when
the current page has no children, and actived otherwise. Is there
already a solution for this problem, or does it turn up just in some
situations?

And for the "Edit/remove link" voice which is always activated, it
should be deactived when the current page has no links, or just when
selecting some text which doesn't contain any link? I personally would
go for the second.

Lisa

--
Nondeterminism means never having to say you are wrong

Follow ups