Update on release planning for zim

Dear all,

Quick update on what I'm working on for the next releases.

Two main features are lined up:

1/ Support for tags - thanks to Fabian, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~fmos/zim/features
https://code.launchpad.net/~jaap.karssenberg/zim/tags

2/ Support for embedded objects - thanks to Jiri, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~janousek.jiri/zim/custom-objects
https://code.launchpad.net/~jaap.karssenberg/zim/custom-objects

At the moment it looks like tags are mostly finished. Will polish it a bit
more and merge with the main trunk. This will become release 0.51.

After that I will focus on refactoring the parse tree and merge the work on
embedded objects.

I expect the next release (so 0.51 including support for tags) to be ready
in a couple of weeks.

Attached two screenshots demonstrating both features.

Cheers!