Suggestion: Section numbering + Table of content

Hello,

I think about it since a while. From my user point of view, it would be
useful (for the sake of notes' clarity) to have numbers before sections,
subsections... like
1 My first part
foo
1.1 paragraph
bar
1.2 Another Paragraph
foobar
2 Second part
foobar

Moreover, a table of content of the page could be generated and added on
the top:

1 My first part
1.1 paragraph
1.2 Another Paragraph
2 Second part

It would be wonderful if this is clickable and if it redirect to the
good section (like wikipedia)

However, I'm not sure that (at least), the first suggestion is easy to
implement. Do you think this is a receivable idea I can add in the bug
tracker?

Regards,
Francois.

--
François Boulogne.

Membre de l'April - Promouvoir et défendre le logiciel libre
http://www.april.org

Follow ups