Re: Zim 0.51: could it be interfering with kwin?

I'm using 10.10 with KDE 4.6.2 and Zim 0.51 but I don't have this
problem.  I can vaguely recall having similar issues very rarely, once
in a great while, but I don't think they were related to Zim.

Here are some things you might check into:

1.  Can you figure out a sequence of actions to reproduce the problem
consistently?
2.  Is anything relevant in ~/.xsession-errors?
3.  Does it happen at a regular interval?  If so, leave Zim not
running for at least that long and see if it happens.
4.  Of course, you could also try downgrading Zim.
5.  If you have KDE 4.6.0, upgrade to 4.6.2 either in Natty or the
Maverick PPA, and see if it still happens.
6.  Try disabling some KWin effects plugins and see if that helps.

Let us know what you find out.