Zim 0.51: could it be interfering with kwin?

I use KDE 4.6 on Kubuntu 10.10. Ever since installing Zim 0.51, I have
problems where some windows (all applications, not just Zim) get
"stuck" on the window: I cannot Atl-Tab to another window, change with
the Task Manager, nor minimise via keyboard shortcut nor the window
chrome button. When the computer is in this state, the Plasmoids on
the tab do not work, either. This condition happens often when Zim
0.51 is running, but is completely unreproducible when Zim is not
running. I did not have this issue with prior Zim versions, though to
be honest I did not use Zim 0.50 very often and the bug _may_ be there
as well.

What could this be, how could I troubleshoot? I have not installed any
applications other than Zim in recent memory, and the issue is only
apparent when Zim is running. Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il