Re: Changing TextView style

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 17:51, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is exactly what the gtkrc is for, doesn't make sense to keep different
> rc files for different programs.
>
> To make a change for zim specific you can use the widget name of the zim
> textview, see http://www.zim-wiki.org/manual/Help/Config_Files.html for
> details.

Thanks. I have a ~/.gtkrc-2.0-kde4 file. I hope that KDE4 won't
overwrite it someday!

Am I correct in assuming that I should use this type of declaration
for configuring the TextView style:
style "zim-pageview-style"
{

}
Widget "*.zim-pageview" style "zim-pageview-style"

I would test it myself, but in consulting the internet I cannot find
what to put in there in order to indent the text by 50 pixels. What
should that be?

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen