page in limbo?

Hi

I have a very simple notebook, and I've been trying to delete a page from
the side panel. I tried to right-click and do delete or delete from the File
menu without success. Then I decided to delete the page from the command
line (rm -f <page>), reopen zim and rebuild the index, but the page still
shows up in the side panel. Then I tried to move it and/or rename it and I
get:

No such page: Home:Experiment 2 date Yes Absolutely
Failed to lookup this page in the notebook storage.
This is likely a glitch in the application.

and looking into the stdout after lauching zim in debug mode gives:

DEBUG: Opening dialog "Rename Page - Zim"
DEBUG: Dialog response CANCEL
DEBUG: Closed dialog "Rename Page"
DEBUG: Action: move_page
DEBUG: Pageindex has focus
DEBUG: Opening dialog "Move Page - Zim"
DEBUG: Dialog response OK
DEBUG: Move <IndexPath: Home:Experiment 2 date Yes Absolutely> to <Path:
Home:Experiment 2 030611 Yes Absolutely:Experiment 2 date Yes Absolutely>
(True)
DEBUG: Running ErrorDialog
ERROR: No such page: Home:Experiment 2 date Yes Absolutely

Failed to lookup this page in the notebook storage.
This is likely a glitch in the application.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/zim/gui/__init__.py", line 1223, in
_wrap_move_page
    func(update_links, callback)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/zim/gui/__init__.py", line 1182, in
<lambda>
    path, newpath, update_links, callback),
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/zim/notebook.py", line 1124, in
move_page
    store.move_page(path, newpath)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/zim/stores/files.py", line 110, in
move_page
    raise LookupError, 'No such page: %s' % path.name
LookupError: No such page: Home:Experiment 2 date Yes Absolutely

Failed to lookup this page in the notebook storage.
This is likely a glitch in the application.

I think the page does not exist really but for some reason Zim keeps on
showing it on the side panel.
Is this a bug or is there something else I should try before submitting a
bug report?
My Zim version is 0.52.

Thanks
Ramiro