Re: page in limbo?

Hi

it just got deleted by typing in the Home page... so I guess that given the
parent page of the "limbo page" was the Home page, it needed some kind of
flushing to get it updated... So I'm not sure if it's still relevant to go
after the problem I just mentioned below. It might be one of those very
ephemeral bugs...

Cheers
Ramiro