Windows Support (Re: Call zim remotely)

Sorry for the inadequate subject. Here goes another attempt at breaking
threads :-)

The last I read about Windows 8 is that things will change radically:
http://goo.gl/qasbr

How much is it worth to continue supporting Windows idiosyncrasies that are
becoming obsolete and legacy? My own answer: Windows x86 is still 90% of
desktops.

--JA

--
Juancarlo *Añez*