Re: Zim release planning

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Jaap Karssenberg <
jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With testing and translating I expect this release to be ready in 2 to 3
> weeks. Hopefully we can also have an updated windows installer based on that
> release.

There are several fixed Windows-related bugs in the main branch and one new
bug (#830043 "look and feel on Windows") I just assigned to me.

By Sunday, 7 Aug 2011, I plan to fix that bug and do a clean build from the
current head and see what happens -- there shouldn't be any surprises. I'll
let you all know then if we're ready for a new Windows release the same time
the Zim 0.53 source goes out.

Brendan Kidwell