Re: Windows 0.53 PRERELEASE -- second attempt

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Colin Henderson <colinr.henderson@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Brendan ..  I just installed .. showed as version 0.52.9 btw - works
> perfectly and seems faster.
>
> Using Windows 7 Professional on Thinkpad T400s
>
> Thanks for the good work on Zim all .. once in a while I go off and try MS
> OneNote, but I always come back to Zim, now a user for nearly 5 years.

Thanks for the report.

How do you sync OneNote to a repository? :^) (I'm being facetious; I figure
the answer involves some very expensive Enterprisey stuff, if there is an
answer.) I feel icky if my files aren't completely open and play nice with
my scripts and with version control and stuff like that.