Re: Windows 0.53 PRERELEASE -- possible bug

Hi Brendan,

ZimWiki crashed after I did the following:

I right-clicked on the left pane, choosing New Page when the first
page of my Wiki was selected.
Then I wrote WORK and click Enter.
Crash.

However, when I ran the program again, the new page was there.

I'm on Win XP Pro, Italian version.

By the way, I've noticed that you can drag the page names on the left
pane, but nothing seems to happen (I thought you could drop a page and
make it subpage of another, but this ain't working). Any hints?

Kind regards

Marco Cevoli

Follow ups