Re: Windows 0.53 PRERELEASE -- Underscore issue

Hi again,

I don't know if this is documented or not or is a real bug, but if you
put an underscore (_) as first character of a page, Zim-wiki does not
complain (as it does with hyphen, for instance). However,  the
underscore doesn't appear in the page name.

Same as usual: I'm on Win XP pro, Italian edition and using Zim-Wiki
0.53 from the installer.

Kind regards

Marco Cevoli

Follow ups