Zim mono icons for Ubuntu

Dear all,

For those here running Ubuntu: attached icons for the monochrome panel style
of the new unity interface.

To install these drop them in "/usr/share/icons/ubuntu-mono-dark/apps/22"
and "/usr/share/icons/ubuntu-mono-light/apps/22" respectively. Then run
"update-icon-caches" on those folders.

After playing around a bit this was enough to have them show up in the panel
after a restart (testing on Ubuntu 11.10 beta). Although I don't really
understand if this is expected -- I would expect I need to also patch zim to
ask for a separate "zim-panel" icon, but this seems not the case (?). So if
you like to have these mono style icons please install them and let me know
if it works.