Re: mime type of zim notes

Hi Marcel,

I can confirm this on Arch Linux with gvfs 1.10.1-1. I suppose it's to
be somewhat expected considering it actually is a plain text file and
this was a design goal of zim (to have human readable raw files). I've
had a quick look over /usr/share/mime/packages/zim.xml and everything
looks in order. The command xdg-mime query filetype
/path/to/zim/file.txt also gives text/plain. xdg-mime is the reference
implementation of the specification, so I think there might be
something wrong with the way zim declares the mime type.

You may find the following reference useful:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/shared-mime-info-spec

Regards,
Mike