spell checker on windows xp

It took me a while but I finally got spell checker working on windows xp.
I am not too experienced with python and/or compilers so I had no luck
getting anything complied myself but I did get the following to work.
1) Download and install the following (this works on 32 and 64 bit but you
must use 32 bit python):
python 2.6.6
        http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.6.6/python-2.6.6.msi
pyGTK-all-in-one GTK2.22

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/pygtk/2.22/pygtk-all-in-one-2.22.6.win32-py2.6.msi
pyenchant-1.5.3

http://pypi.python.org/packages/any/p/pyenchant/pyenchant-1.5.3.win32.exe
PyGTKSpell-2.25.3

http://gramps-project.org/wiki/images/f/ff/PyGTKSpell-2.25.3.win32-py2.6.zip
2) Download and extract the latest zim src (I downloaded 0.53 and
extracted to C:\Program Files (x86)\zim-0.53):
        http://zim-wiki.org/downloads/
3) Create a copy of [zim_root]\zim.py, rename the copy to
[zim_root]\zim.pyw (the .pyw extension allows launching without a shell).
4) Edit [zim_root]\zim.pyw, add "import enchant" with the other imports
(top few lines of the file).
5) Start zim using by double clicking [zim_root]\zim.pyw.

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.

Follow ups