Re: spell checker on windows xp

Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

** Warning: Ugly Hack **

Unfortunately, I'm running Python 2.7 and can't find a PyGTKSpell installer
for 2.7.  The 2.6 installer wouldn't work out of the box because it
couldnt' find a 2.6 installation.  I edited the installer using vim (vim
-b) and changed the 2.6 version string to 2.7.  It installed fine, but when
trying to do an 'import gtkspell' from the python prompt it would give me
an error.  So I had to edit the ./Lib/site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtkspell.pyd
file (using vim -b) to reference python27.dll instead of python26.dll.

Now everything works!

Greg