Re: Feature suggestion - outliner

I may be missing a point that is being made in this feature request, but couldn't you do something similar with just simple renaming of sub-pages since ZIM will rename the links for you if you did link pages.

For example, your book starts as a single file under a name space:

(Namespace) Great Novel
(sub-page) book body

Realize that your writing has turned into chapters:

(Namespace) Great Novel
(sub-page) Chapter 1
(sub-page) Chapter 4

Realize that things need to be broken up more:

(Namespace) Great Novel
(sub-page) 01 Chapter
(sub-page) 02 Chapter
(sub-page) 04.01 Chapter
(sub-page) 04.02 Chapter
(sub-page) 04.03 Chapter

I mention this because I use a similar system to track all of my open projects. Most of my projects have a date (like meeting prep) or a month in which they need to be completed. So I name all of my projects using date codes that automatically reshuffle and stay in chronological order.

(Namespace) Projects
(sub-page) 2012-03-01 Faculty Meeting

(sub-page) 2012-04 Open House Follow-Up

If a date gets changed for a meeting, I simply change the date, and it reshuffles the projects so that it is always in chronological order.

| Steve |
| mowestusa@xxxxxxxxx      |