Adding an Horizontal Rule

Apologies if this has been covered in the past.

Looking for a way to break up my text a bit.  In other systems I have
used some type of a HR tag.  Up to this point I have been using "line"
images and have an AutoKey (or AutoHotKey on Windows) script that
pastes the following in-line.

{{~/Images/line.png}}

This works OK, but I have to make sure that I keep image directories
located in the same path (relative to HOME) on my systems.

Other approach is to insert a diagram using the following dot:

graph g {
a[label="",shape=box, width=6, height=0.01];
}

Which doesn't rely on any external directory.

Is there a better way?

Thanks

- Kurt

Follow ups