Re: Multi user?

After reviewing this proposal again I'm still worried about direct
multi-user usage. Locking single files seems doable, but I see
problems e.g. when you move a file and want to update links in X other
files. Would you need to lock all these files before proceeding ? If
so, lot of code needs to be touched.

Easier option is a single lock per notebook, but that essentially
enforces a single editor at a time, so not multi-user at all.

-- Jaap