Re: Zim 0.56 released

Hi Jaap,

thanks a lot for this update. I haven't forgotten that I've offered as
a volunteer to revise the Italian localization. March has been really
"mad": I hope to find some spare time this month to take a look at it.

Kind regards

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My t-shirt shop: http://vulnavia.spreadshirt.net